Samsung has unveiled the first dual core based Windows phone “ATIV S”. The smartphone is a slim designed and includes power packed features. The specifications of the smartphones are described below.
Samsung ATIV S Specs
- Display: 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection with multi touch support.
- Processor: 1.5GHz dual-core Krait processor.
- GPU: Adreno 225 GPU.
- Storage: 16 or 32 GB internal storage.
- Camera: rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and an LED flash and 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Battery:2,300mAh battery.
- RAM: 1GB of RAM.
- Others: Bluetooth 3.0, NFC, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, GPS
The smartphone comes in two storage versions, 16 GB and 32 GB. The phone is quite thin and is only 8.7mm thick and weighs 135 gm.
The smartphone has physical windows button below the display and is imprinted with Microsoft’s new Windows logo. The phone lacks support for 4G connectivity.
Samsung has emerged a big player in the smartphone market with its Galaxy line of smartphone. All Galaxy series smartphones by Samsung are powered by Android operating system. With ATIV S model of smartphone Samsung has made it clear that it also wants to get its hands on new Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system.
Trackback from your site.