Samsung has unveiled the new series named “ATIV” which is Microsoft Windows based devices. Samsung unveiled the new tablet “ATIV Tab” which is Windows RT based at IFA 2012. The tablet has some powerful features with the power of “Windows RT”. The tablet is also known as Samsung Ativ Tab GT-P8510.
The specifications of the tablet are described below.
Samsung ATIV Features
- Display: 10.1-inch display with 1366×768 resolution.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core Krait CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Snapdragon S4 Plus APQ8090a chipset.
- RAM: 2GB of RAM.
- Camera: Rear camera is 5 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash and front camera is 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera.
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, microHDMI, NFC, USB 2.0 Host.
- Storage: 32/64 GB storage, microSD supports upto 64 GB.
- Weight: 570g.
- Thickness: 8.9mm thick.
- Others: Accelerometer, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Grip sensor.
- Video support: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV9; Full HD (1080p) playback and HD (720p) recording.
- Pre-installed: comes with 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2010.
- Battery: 8,200 mAh battery.
The tablet comes in two variants, 16 GB and 32 GB user memory. Presence of USB and uHDMI makes it easy to connect the tablet with printers, keyboards, projectors, external monitors, and other peripherals.
Though looking at the specifications and features, this tablet is not that powerful. The pros of the tablet is its seamless compatibility with PC and also optional keyboard and a stylus are among its strength.
Trackback from your site.