Samsung is all set to release its new android powered smartphone with built-in projector with 15 lumens brightness. The smartphone is named as “Galaxy Beam”. Samsung is creating many innovative devices currently and smartphone featuring projector is another addition to innovation.
Samsung Galaxy Beam Specs
- 1GHz dual core ST-Ericsson U8500 Cortex A9 processor.
- 4-inch display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
- Android 2.3 preloaded.
- 5MP rear camera and 1.3MP front facing camera for video call.
- 8GB internal storage with a microSD slot up to 32GB.
- 768MB of RAM
- Bluetooth 3.0.
- Micro USB port.
- Wireless N.
- HSPA+ connectivity.
- 12.5mm thickness.
- 2,000 mAh battery.
- built-in projector with nHD (640 x 360) resolution and 15 lumens brightness which can project images up to 50-inches.
With 1GHz processor, 768 MB RAM and 8 GB internal storage the phone will run smoothly most of the games. This smartphone will run all the apps smoothly as it has sufficient amount of RAM.
Samsung electronics unveiled the “Galaxy Beam” smartphone at South West Asia Regional Forum held in Bangkok.
Trackback from your site.