The newest and the most powerful in “Galaxy” series smartphone is released officially by Samsung. Samsung Galaxy S4 is out now with power packed exciting features and new screen. The special features are eye control and hand gesture technology.
Samsung Galaxy S4 specs
Processor: 1.9GHZ Quad-core processor/ 1.6 GHZ octa core processor (different processors for different markets)
Display: 5 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Camera: 13 megapixel rear camera with autofocus, Flash & Zero Shutter Lag and 2 megapixel front camera with Full HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag.
Network: 4G LTE, 3G(850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz), 2.5G (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz), GPRS, Edge.
Memory: 2MB RAM and internal storage 16/ 32/ 64 GB User memory
MicroSD: microSD slot which supports up to 64GB
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, IR LED
Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with some smart features.
- Smart scrolling features that involves scroll the phone with the use of eye.
- Smart Pause feature senses when you are watching video. While you move you head away from the screen, the Smart Pause features pause the video and when you look back it starts playing the video back again.
- Smart Rotation moves the screen orientation according to the user’s angle of vision. Now the rotation is not limited to some fixed angles.
- Smart Stay checks that user’s face is watching the screen or not. While you are watching the screen, this feature will disable the screen timeout.
- Air gesture feature lets you start/stop a song or change tracks with just waiving your hands. With this feature you can check your mails too without having to open them. The galleries have the same thing check photos without opening them.
Here is a video which introduces you the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone and also explains the power packed features of the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is powered by Exynos 5 Octa processor which has four Cortex-A15 cores clocked at speed of 1.6 GHz while other four lower-voltage A7 cores clocked at 1.2GHz. The faster processors provides you the faster processing speed you need for 3D gaming, video streaming and multitasking while the slow processors provide stability to your smartphone, it manages simple applications lowering the battery power consumption.
Samsung will also roll out quad-core processor for a different market. It is not know which processor is going to hit what type of market.
The smartphone Galaxy S4 weighs 130g and thickness 7.9mm, which means light and slim smartphone. The smartphone can be seen on Samsung website.
To add to more special features the phone comes with KNOX feature which helps you keep the professionals mails away from the personal. Now you can manage differently your personal and professional things on the same smartphone.
The phone has new Touchwiz UX interface. The smartphone will be available in two variants, Misty Black and Frosty White and will be available in markets likely from mid April onwards.