Samsung in it budget series has launched “Galaxy Music Duo” smartphone which is a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) based device. It comes loaded with Android 4.0 ICS operating system. The phone looks good in rounded edges and sleek look.
Samsung Galaxy Music Duo has specific features as described below.
- Operating System (OS): Android 4.0 ICS with Samsung’s Touchwiz UI
- CPU:850 MHz Cortex-A9
- Network: GSM (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2) and 3G (HSDPA 900 / 2100)
- Dual-SIM GSM+GSM
- Display: 3 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with 320×240 pixels resolution
- RAM: 512 MB
- Camera: 3 Megapixel (on its backside) with resolution 2048×1536 pixels
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Music player with SoundAlive
- Storage : 4 GB in-built with microSD card slot (32 GB expandable)
- 3G Data Speed: HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Weight: 106.9 g (3.74 oz)
- Dimension: 110.1 x 59 x 12.3 mm (4.33 x 2.32 x 0.48 in)
- Battery: 1300 mAH
For more detailed specifications about the smartphone you can visit the GSMArena website.
The smartphone is available for Rs. 9199 at the Samsung’s official online store. Samsung Galaxy Music Duo is targeted towards the music lovers with a dedicated music key. Samsung Galaxy Music Duo is available in two colour options blue and white.
Looking at the price of the smartphone and having 850 MHz processor is quite acceptable. It surely small and powerful as it is feature rich, dual Sim and has the latest Android 4.0 ICS operating system. With this phone you can watch out the videos on youtube, listen music and also have social networking. This little champ smartphone is available in three colour variants Blue, Orange and Gray.
While connecting to 3G network you will get data speed on 7.2 Mbps (HSDPA), which seems to be the good point in buying this smartphone.
Tags: Samsung Galaxy Music Duo
Trackback from your site.