Nikon is all set to release its first Android based camera “Nikon Coolpix s800c” for $349.95 starting from the American market. Its a great device as user can instantly upload the photos Facebook profiles. Presence of Android makes this device more capable than simple point and shoot camera.
Nikon Coolpix S800c features
- Display: 3.5-inch touchscreen OLED screen with WVGA resolution.
- Lens: 25-250mm, wide-angle Zoom NIKKOR lens.
- Sensor: 16MP Backside Illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor.
- Processing engine: EXPEED C2 processing engine.
- OS: Android 2.3
- Apps & interface: Access to Twitter, Facebook, and Google Play through Wi-Fi interface, inbuilt GPS.
- Zoom: 10x optical zoom lens.
- Storage:4GB internal storage.
As the camera launched in the market eager to see with so many features what will be the impact on the battery life.
As of now the presence of android will definitely benefit the users as now photo sharing will get very much easier. Presence of 4GB internal storage is a huge bonus as the photo sharing applications can be directly downloaded into the camera. As Coolpix S800C is the first camera to feature Android, there are only few features that can be control. In future we can expect to have more digital controls like shutter speed, white balance and more sophisticated controls.
Trackback from your site.