Chip maker “Intel ” partnership with Indian handset maker “Lava”, the product which came from the partnership is Lava XOLO X900, world’s first Intel powered handset. Lava which is a emerging brand in the India is maker of low and mid range smartphones.
Lava XOLO X900 Specs
- 1.6Ghz Atom Z2460 processor with hyper threading enabled.
- 400 MHz graphics processing unit (GPU) enabling playback of full HD content(1080p).
- 4.03-inch high resolution TFT LCD Capacitive touch display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
- 8 megapixel camera can click up to 10 pictures in less than a second.
- 1.3 megapixel front camera.
- weight: 127 grams.
- 10.99 mm thickness.
- Android 2.3 (upgradable to Android 4.0).
- internal memory of 16GB and 1GB RAM.
- Up to 5 hours of 3G browsing, 45 hours of audio and 8 hours of talktime.
- SIM card slot, micro USB and a micro HDMI port.
Lava XOLO X900 features 1.6 GHz processor with 1GB RAM, thus this device is capable of running all the games and apps available. The phone is enabled with hyper threading, it will surely bring some extra speed and multi-tasking performance. After upgrading to Android 4.0 this becomes powerful device. The only thing to look is the performance as good hardware doesn’t guarantee good performance.
The phone will be available at Croma stores in India and online it can be booked at XOLO.in starting 23rd April, 2012. This phone will cost Rs. 22,000.
Trackback from your site.