HTC One is the newest and the powerful smartphone in market. It was announced on February 19 and now it is available everywhere. HTC One packs up some of the newest features which makes it different with other phones in its category. HTC One will get a strong competition from Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z. Now lets have a look at the specifications of HTC One smartphone.
HTC One Specifications
- Processor: 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Display: 4.7-inch Super LCD 3, Full HD 1080p display
- GPU: Adreno 320
- RAM: 2GB DDR2
- Camera: front camera is 4MP ultrapixel with resolution of 2688 x 1520 pixels and secondary camera is 2.1 MP
- Storage: 32 GB internal
- OS: Android 4.1.2, Jellybean
- Dimension: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 143 g
- User Interface: HTC Sense UI v5
- Battery: 2300 mAH
HTC packs some of the powerful features which make it unique in its category and will surely give tough competition. Lets have a look into those special features which makes it powerful.
HTC One Special Features
- Optical Image Stabilisation and F2 lens: It reduces chances of blurry images and low light imaging capability.
- HTC Ultrapixel Camera: HTC One is equipped with more advanced CMOS sensor, ISP, and optical lens system which captures more light than 8 or 13 megapixel camera. It means the 4 megapixel camera of HTC One captures more quality image than 8 megapixel cameras.
- HTC Sense UI v5: The latest UI makes HTC One powerful as you can vertically scroll the home screen. You can also view the news feeds and social networking updates in tiles layout.
- Buttons: HTC One has only two keys home and back. Pressing home key once will take you to the home screen, while tapping it for two times will open the recently used apps. Pressing the back key once will take you to one step back, while pressing it for long time will open up the task manager.
- Blinkfeed: It is something new which changes the traditional look of android home screen HTC Blink feed combines the social networking updates with news content to offer user content under one hub. For this purpose HTC has partnered with various news and magazine channels.
- Sense TV: HTC One is equipped with infrared port and the smartphone can act as a universal remote control for your TV, cable box and home theaters. Once setup and synchronized with your television you can quickly find out favorite programs and review upcoming programs. Sense TV integrates itself with Blinkfeed after setup.
The only thing this phone lags is the absence of microSD slot, so expansion is not possible. This phone has highest pixel density screen of 468 ppi for crystal clear display. By looking into the hardware HTC One will surely make you second thoughts if you are planning for Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
For more details, visit the HTC website.
Also have a look into Samsung Galaxy S4 specs.