Technorati.com is a free social bookmarking website, most importantly it is do-follow. As you know the importance of high quality backlinks. Technorati provides the same high quality backlink for your blog.
Why should you claim your blog on Technorati
Claiming your blog will mean that it will be added to Technorati Blog Directory in the category you specify. You can also specify tags and it will appear on the blogs on Technorati tag pages for those tags.
How to claim your Blog on Technorati
As of now Technoxpad is not claimed on technorati. So let me show you how to claim your blog on technorati.
- For claiming your blog you need to create an account.
- Sign in to your account and goto My Profile page.
- Now on the profile page scroll down to My Claimed Blogs. Now enter the url of your blog and press the Claim button.
- Now a new page will be shown with title “Claim a new blog.” Fill all the required details of your blog and press Proceed to next step button.
- Now a page will open having title “Blog Claim status.”
- Now goto My Profile page and scroll down to “My Claim blogs.” Here below the thumbnail of your claimed blog you will see a button titled Check Claim.
- Now comes the process to verify your claim. In the below picture there is a short code which needs to be added in a post of your blog. Now after publishing a new post with this short code press the Verify Claim Token button.
- Now you will get message as “We are evaluating your claim.”
- Once done, you can visit you profile page and can see that the “Check Claim” button is no longer there and instead “Edit Site info” button is shown.
Note: Remember that the claim process may take some time and in case your blog is not claim for longer time then contact the support team.
How it is important to a Blogger ?
Technorati provides real time search over the blogosphere. It tracks millions of site at a time, thus it provides the latest trends, topics and happenings on the web. It can help blogger write on current interest topics of users.